WE ACCEPT SHIPMENTS FROM ANY FREIGHT/DELIVERY COMPANY SIX DAYS A WEEK, MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY
HAVE YOU CONNECTED WITH TMTV? IF NOT, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE SHIPPING.
BASIC INFO WHEN SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
- Ship to Teamwork Media however you choose but *get a tracking number.
- Pack your material well, place items in ziplock or plastic type bags and then preferably in a sturdy box.
- If we provided an estimate/quote or pricing by email, please print it out, sign it and include it with your shipment, if not, please include all your contact information and mention why you are submitting your order.
- FINALLY: Contact us and let us know how (the carrier) and when shipped along with the tracking number.
BASIC INFO WHEN SHIPPING FROM THE USA
80% OF OUR CUSTOMERS ARE FROM THE USA
NEED HELP FILLING OUT YOUR USA SHIPPING LABEL? LET US KNOW, WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
- You may ship to Teamwork Media however you choose but *get a tracking number, use a reliable carrier. USPS Priority mail is recommended and is the least expensive and very reliable way to ship overall. USPS also has Priority Mail Flat Rate International & Shipping Services, prepaid shipping boxes available and First-Class Package International Service. (SEE; “DETAILED SHIPPING INFORMATION” BELOW).
- Pack your material well, place items in ziplock or plastic type bags and then preferably in a strong, sturdy box.
- If we provided an estimate/quote or pricing by email, please print it out, sign it and include it with your shipment, if not, please include all your contact information and mention you are submitting your order for an inspection and quote.
- When shipping from the USA to Canada you will be required to provide the following on a shipment label, bill of lading, customs declaration or commercial invoice forms depending on the shipping agent.
- *REASON OR TYPE OF EXPORT: write; TEMPORARY IMPORT OR TEMPORARY IMPORT FOR REPAIR
- *CONTENTS/ARTICLES: Please put; “Old Movie Film”, “Damaged Movie Film” or “Old Video Tapes” the same would apply to audio tapes, slides or negatives, depending on the type of material you are shipping.
- *DECLARED VALUE FOR CUSTOMS: Declare no more than a TOTAL of $10.00 (TEN) U.S dollars. (not the “unit” price) but the “TOTAL”. Since your material has only sentimental value it is very hard to put an actual value amount on any personal material that is being shipped for repair/restoration, transfer or conversion and then being returned to you. For more info see the heading below “Detailed Shipping Information” and then “Declared Value for Customs”.
- Email and let us know how and when shipped along with the tracking number.
RECEIVERS NAME: TEAMWORK MEDIA (TMTV)
STREET ADDRESS: 5662A Longbeach Road
PROVINCE: British Columbia (BC)
POSTAL/ZIP CODE: V1L6N9
DETAILED INFORMATION ON PACKAGING & SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA OR FROM THE USA
PACKAGING & SHIPPING TO TEAMWORK MEDIA LAB (TMTV): You may ship to Teamwork Media however you choose but…
- Packaging: Number your items for reference, pack your material well, preferably in a sturdy box, place items in plastic Ziplock or equivalent type sealed bags if possible. Avoid foam chips if you can. Foam “peanuts” or “chips” are not recommended for packing movie films, video, slides or any media unless the items are sealed in plastic bags. We don’t want foam chips and pieces to get inside the films, tapes or on your slides or negatives which can cause huge problems for our equipment and your items. Make sure all your items are numbered for reference and preferred order of transfer (if films) or conversion for (video or audio tapes).
- Use a reliable carrier. Canada Post and USPS are the least expensive and very reliable way to ship. We have been in business since 1980 and neither company has lost or damaged a package!
- Please print out and sign the estimate/quote or pricing we would have provided you by e-mail and include it with your shipment. If you are sending your order for a complete hands-on inspection and no obligation quote without receiving an email estimate, quote or pricing, please include all your contact information inside the package and mention you are submitting your order for an inspection and quote.
- Get a tracking number. Most shipments include tracking, we need that number to follow your shipment.
- Once shipped, please email us your tracking number as well as, how and when shipped.
*IMPORTANT* WHEN SHIPPING FROM THE USA TO CANADA:
If shipping from the USA to TMTV in Canada please put the reason for or TYPE of EXPORT as: “TEMPORARY IMPORT FOR REPAIR“ on the shipping SHIPPING LABEL or BILL OF LADING, customs declaration or commercial invoice forms. Describe the content/articles you have, such as: “Old Movie Film”, “Damaged Movie Film” or “Old Video Tapes” the same would apply to audio tapes, slides or negatives, depending on the type of material (media) you are shipping.
DECLARED VALUE FOR CANADA CUSTOMS: When there is a Declared Value For Customs Column, declare no more than a TOTAL of $10.00 (TEN) U.S dollars, (not the unit price) but the TOTAL. If you declare an amount of more than a TOTAL of $10.00 USD, then once received at our lab, we may be charged for import fees that could include; brokerage fees, duties & taxes calculated by the total amount you declared when you shipped your order to Canada. (This cost would have to be passed onto you on the final invoice). NOTE: All international shipments coming into Canada is subject to review by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Mail and all other shipments is presented to the CBSA by Canada Post or courier upon its arrival in Canada. The CBSA determines admissibility and applies duty and/or taxes if applicable (if you place a value on your shipment of more than $10.00 total value… duties and taxes may apply). Once an item clears all regulatory processes, it is handed over to Canada Post or courier for delivery. Since your material has only sentimental value it is hard to put an actual value amount on any personal material that is being shipped for repair/restoration, transfer or conversion and then being returned to you.
INSURANCE: If you require insurance it will be calculated by your shipper at additional charge. You may want to inquire if your home videos, audio, slides, pictures or films are covered on your homeowners insurance policy, this avoids paying additional insurance with your shipment.
EXAMPLE OF UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE SHIPPING LABEL SAMPLE
Shipping label or Bill of Lading also known as USPS Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note sample for USA customers shipping to Canada
- SENDERS CONTACT INFORMATION – NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER.
- RECEIVERS (TEAMWORK MEDIA)NAME, ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION OR TYPE OF EXPORT: “TEMPORARY IMPORT” OR “TEMPORARY IMPORT FOR REPAIR”.
- DESCRIPTION OF CONTENTS, QUANTITY AND VALUE: “OLD MOVIE FILMS” OR HOME VIDEOS, AUDIO TAPE, a basic description of the contents. The quantity of material (how many) and the value or unit number of each.
- DECLARED “TOTAL” VALUE FOR CANADA CUSTOMS. DO NOT DECLARE MORE THAN $10.00 US DOLLARS (This is NOT the “unit” value, but the TOTAL value of your shipment. Make sure you double check to make sure the TOTAL SHIPMENT VALUE does not exceed $10.00 US dollars. Especially if shipping by UPS or FEDEX courier.
- NON-DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS (X RETURN TO SENDER) & SIGNATURE & DATE: Sender’s Signature and date is usually required.
THREE OF THE MOST PRACTICAL SHIPPING OPTIONS WHEN SHIPPING FROM USA TO CANADA VIA USPS
- 1) Priority Mail International® 6-10 Business Days Reliable and affordable way to send mail and packages to more than 180 countries. Plus, get Flat Rate international shipping pricing and free shipping supplies.
- 2) Priority Mail Express International® 3-5 Business Days Flat Rate international shipping prices and free shipping supplies available.
- 3) First-Class Package International Service® Delivery Varies By Destination. Most affordable option for flats.
1) Priority Mail International® 6-10 Business Days Reliable and affordable way to send mail and packages to more than 180 countries. Most Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes are free or ship by weight for packages up to 70 lbs. PRICES START FROM $29.60 USD.
Flat Rate Pricing: No weighing or calculating needed. With Flat Rate Boxes or Envelopes, you pay one rate depending on the destination country. For example, if you’re shipping to Canada from the USA, it’s only one price!
2) Priority Mail Express International® 3-5 Business Days Most Flat Rate Envelopes for items up to 4 lbs are free or ship by weight for packages up to 70 lbs. PRICES START FROM $47.95 USD.
Flat Rate Pricing: No weighing or calculating needed. With Flat Rate, you pay one rate depending on the destination country.
3) First-Class Package International Service® Delivery Varies By Destination. Most affordable option for flats. Send anything up to 4 lbs (64 OZ). FROM $14.85 USD.
SHIPPING TO OUR LAB
PACKAGING: SEE “PACKAGING & SHIPPING TO TEAMWORK MEDIA LAB (TMTV)” AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
SHIPPING TIME: TMTV is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package size and destination, particularly during peak periods.
REGISTERED MAIL IS NOT REQUIRED: It is not necessary to send your order to TMTV by Registered mail for small orders. If you send your order by registered mail, Canada & US Post MAY not deliver registered mail to our door, it would have to be picked up at the local postal outlet to be signed by one of our staff. This would delay the pickup of your order by approximately 5 days or longer during peak holiday seasons. NOTE: All couriers/delivery/Express Post companies deliver to our door 6 days per week and we can sign on delivery.
SHIPPING OF ADULT MATERIAL Video, film, DVD or CDs containing adult material can be duplicated or transferred if it conforms with local, provincial, federal or state laws. Material can NOT contain obscene or immoral matter, nor any matter advocating or urging treason or insurrection against the United States or Canada, nor any threat to take the life of or inflict bodily harm upon any person in the United States or Canada. DO NOT send film if it contains ANY of the above material. No exceptions. PLEASE SEE COPYRIGHT & ADULT MATERIAL
CONTACT TMTV WHEN SHIPPED: Please contact Teamwork Media by email and provide the tracking number (if available) and how and when you shipped your package so we know when to expect it’s arrival. We can then book/schedule a processing date for your order. We can also track your order and keep you informed by email on it’s status if required.
CANADA & USA SHIPPING MAP
We are located in Nelson, British Columbia Canada, just north of Spokane Washington USA and have been located here since 1980.
RETURN SHIPPING ON US! CANADA & USA
NEW POSTING AUG 16TH 2023 SEE SERVICE CHANGES FOR THE LATEST UP TO DATE INFORMATION
FREE RETURN SHIPPING (DELIVERY) TO MOST AREAS IN CANADA & USA ON ORDERS OF $1200.00 Canadian dollars OR MORE, WE PAY THE SHIPPING! As of Sept 5, 2023, due to the extraordinary additional fuel surcharge, parcel service price changes, shipping option surcharges and peak season surcharge changes recently by all carriers, free return shipping restrictions may apply on larger, heavy or bulky orders.
FREE RETURN SHIPPING OF YOUR NEW MEDIA & ORIGINAL MATERIAL FROM OUR LAB to MOST locations in Canada & the USA on orders with a value of $1200.00 CND or more, before the cost of the media & taxes and if your order meets the minimum discounts, value & weight, you may qualify for FREE DELIVERY. (Return shipping & handling MAY apply to large bulky heavy orders or large 16mm film & reels, large format video tapes and large audio reels. Free return shipping may not apply to some areas that include; Northwest Territories of Canada including the regions of Dehcho, North Slave, Sahtu, South Slave and Inuvik. Nunavut, Yukon, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and US Virgin Islands). Free return shipping does NOT apply when the customer requires the order to be separated into two shipments (example) SHIPMENT#1 ship your media in one shipment and SHIPMENT#2 ship your original material in another shipment.
We will provide free return shipping via Expedited Parcel Post (Business class) or Xpress Post including $100.00 insurance coverage, tracking number & delivery confirmation or signature required. Average delivery time (depending on the type of shipping) 3 to 10 business days (excluding peak season, holidays and weekends). If you don’t qualify for return shipping you would pay our discounted business shipping rate based on weight and size.
LARGE HEAVY ORDERS: FREE RETURN SHIPPING APPLIES BY MINIMUM COST AND WEIGHT TO THE ORDERS LISTED ABOVE; OVERSIZED, BULK OR HEAVY ORDERS, ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY especially on orders were a substantial discount has already been applied.
FREE SHIPPING TO OUR LAB BY USPS OR CANADA POST ONLY – NOT BY COURIER (YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING TO OUR LAB… FROM MOST AREAS IN NORTH AMERICA ON ORDERS OF A VALUE OF $4000.00 OR MORE WHEN THE JOB IS COMPLETED (not including media, taxes or copies (duplications). Restrictions may apply. DETAILS: We will reimburse you for the cost of shipping to our lab via CANADA POST or from the USA using UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS) via (CANADA POST REGULAR with tracking, CANADA EXPEDITED or USPS REGULAR OR PRIORITY MAIL only (Not Canada Post Xpress or USPS Priority Express) or by ANY courier company such as UPS, FEDEX, PUROLATOR. Please contact us BEFORE shipping your order to see if you may qualify for free shipping to our lab. You must provide a copy or photo of the postal receipt by email. EXEMPTION: The “TOTAL” value when completed must exceed $2999.99 Canadian dollars and not include; our discounts exceeding $300, tax or media supplies based on the final invoice. Restrictions apply to large OVERSIZED, BULKY OR HEAVY orders. Free shipping to our lab MAY NOT APPLY to: Slide scanning, large Betacam tapes, large and heavy 16mm or 35mm film reels, 3/4″ video tapes when we have provided a discount on your order of $300 or more that appears on your estimate/quote or final invoice. An estimate for your project must be provided by TEAMWORK MEDIA (TMTV) in an email in advance of you sending (shipping) your order so we can calculate if you would qualify for free shipping to our lab and the reimbursement would take place on your invoice when completed. We do not pay for the shipment in advance. (Some areas MAY be excluded from free shipping to our lab & these areas include; Northwest Territories of Canada including the regions of Dehcho, North Slave, Sahtu, South Slave and Inuvik. Nunavut, Yukon, areas of the USA including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and US Virgin Islands).
ADDITIONAL RETURN SHIPPING INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL RETURN DELIVERY – TO THE USA: Our standard return shipping method is Expedited Parcel Post (USPS Priority mail) or Xpress Post (USPS Priority Mail Express) with tracking or USPS Small Tracked Packet. We can ship International courier or Priority courier depending on the weight, value, and destination of your merchandise. TMTV will not ship collect on customers shipping accounts. All shipping charges will be included on the customers invoice (if applicable) and the invoice must be paid before sending. During holidays or peak shipping dates TMTV may ship by Postal Express or Courier to make sure your package arrives at a specific time, however, TMTV can not be responsible for service transit time. You may request optional insurance coverage or another type of carrier or type of shipping such as a courier at additional charge, if you require your package by a specific date.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE: Pricing is based on the carriers calculated insurance cost – Quote per order.
RUSH RETURN SHIPPING: VIA EXPRESS POST (Next day to 2 days in Canada, 2 to 5 days USA) OR COURIER (Priority Canada next day & USA, 2 days): Cost depends on Location and weight – Quote per order.
SPLIT RETURN SHIPPING: We can separate your order into two shipments. One with your originals and one with your masters or copies, in case of the unlikely, loss or damage. ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY TO ANY SIZED ORDER.
LIABILITY: While TEAMWORK MEDIA (TMTV) takes every precaution for the safekeeping and handling of ALL client’s material delivered to us, we cannot assume responsibility for loss of, or damage to, said materials from ANY cause whatsoever. It is the client responsibility to insure their material before delivery to TMTV. *TMTV is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package size and destination, particularly during peak periods. TMTV is not responsible for import fees, duty, Customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions, however, most material sent to TMTV is for restoration and being repaired and returned and no additional fees should be expected. Most services provided by Teamwork Media include the backup up and storage of “files” created for a limited time. (Some exceptions apply).
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY:
We have FREE local delivery service that will pick-up & deliver orders to your door by customer request within a 50-kilometer radius of the TMTV Lab facility. (Minimum order applies – no weight restrictions) – An estimate or quote must be provided by email to the customer from TMTV in order to see if you qualify for free local pickup and/or delivery.
Rated: A+ Canada Post (Highly recommended!, with tracking number – inexpensive and reliable – direct delivery to our door).
Rated: A+ United States Postal Service (Highly recommended! with tracking number – inexpensive and reliable – direct delivery to our door).
PLEASE NOTE: We have been in business since 1980 and have shipped and received thousands of packages over the years and Canada Post and USPS have never lost a package. We have received damaged packages (not damaged contents) due to very poor or not very well packaged shipments. It is very important not to ship loose items in any box. Wrap them snug with plastic bubble or paper wrap and seal the box/carton very well. Heavy items; you may have to ship heavier items in two or three boxes (depending on your quantity), rather then one heavy box.
Rated: A+ Alopex Courier – BC & Local Kootenays area (Highly recommended! reliable delivery time – direct delivery to our door). Partnered with Canada Post, UPS & FedEx
Rated: A+ DHL Worldwide Express (Highly recommended! expensive, reliable delivery time – direct delivery to our door).
Rated: A+ Loomis Courier (Highly recommended! expensive, reliable delivery time – direct delivery to our door).
Rated: A- Purolator Courier (Recommended, inexpensive and reliable delivery time – on occasion depending on the shipment and time of year we must make special arrangements to pick up at a non local depot. This will delay the processing time of your order.
Rated: B+ Federal Express (Highly recommended! very expensive, high Brokerage fees, but very reliable delivery time – direct delivery to our door – High Brokerage fees when shipping international if a total value of more than $10 is placed on the shipment).
Rated: B+ UPS (recommended!– very expensive, high Brokerage fees, but very reliable delivery time, direct delivery to our door – High Brokerage fees when shipping international if a total value of more than $10 is placed on the shipment).
Rated: B- Canpar (inexpensive, but limited pick-up areas in Canada & USA).
Rated: C- Bonshaw Distribution Network via POSTMEDIA Parcel Services (Sometimes leaves parcels at the entrance to your driveway/roadway/fence/garage and does not drop at your actual door unless you are very close to the road/street. Does provide quick shipping).
NOTICE: DO NOT SHIP BY GREYHOUND: Greyhound service in Western Canada stopped as of Oct 31 2018 Greyhound Courier NOTICE FROM GREYHOUND BUS LINES: Greyhound Package Express has taken the difficult decision to downsize its operations effective October 31, 2018 in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Cargo & Freight
TMTV’S RATING DISCLAIMER: Ratings are provided by TMTV’s experience with the above shipping companies. Ship however you choose and would be more comfortable using and rely on your own experience.
All photos used on this website are owned by TMTV.net and are copywritten. They are not to be used without the express written permission of TMTV.net Any other logos or photos used are owned by their respective owner and used by permission. COPYRIGHT © TMTV.NET