OVERSEAS & COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF CANADA & USA CUSTOMER NOTICE: We currently only service customers outside of Canada or the United States of America under special circumstances. Considerations for Motion Picture film orders of damaged movie film requiring: Film Recovery, Restoration may be considered depending on volume along with minimum charges that may apply. Film Recovery and/or scanning and would only be output to NTSC or PAL video standard format or Numbered Image Sequence (NIS) which requires no format because it is a picture file of each film frame. There are many issues that can prevent us from providing regular services outside of North America, including: Different video standards, overseas shipping, time zones, currency exchange, billing, taxes and warranties. A few things that are required before we would consider handling your film project from a customer outside of North America.
- Please check to see if your country is located in our “world TV standards” website and that your country uses NTSC or PAL world TV standard. Many countries have different TV standards. We can only service (or provide services to) counties that use NTSC specifications or PAL specification world TV standards
- Payment is only accepted by PayPal in US Dollars. NO OTHER PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED BUT PAYPAL. A minimum 50% deposit would be required upon physical inspection before processing your order, once completed the final invoice is due on receipt before returning your order. NO PRE-PAYMENT ACCEPTED IN ANY WAY until you are invoiced and the only required payment is by PayPal in US Dollars.
- We are a PC based company, however if providing you a portable hard drive it would be compatible for both PC & MAC. We can only export your films to our media (Portable Hard Drive) in NTFS format only with optional Mac software (if using Mac). We do reformat our media such as USB thumb/flash/sticks to EXFAT.
- Shipping must be paid by the client both ways (You would not qualify for free shipping when outside of North America) and we would only return your order via XpressPost International which includes: Signature & tracking. If Canada Post does not deliver to your country then it will be shipped making Special Shipping arrangements at additional cost.
- When shipping from outside Canada there are duties, taxes and brokerage fees that may be required by your Government when you receive your completed order. Customers would be responsible for any duties, taxes, brokerage fees owed based on the value of your order.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF CANADA & THE USA: We do not return calls to overseas customers. This is due to the international time zones for calling outside of North America. You must call us directly during our regular business hours or communicate by e-mail. (This includes Australia, Mexico, South America) or ANY country outside of the USA & Canada.
Please call us and talk to a Video Lab Technician during our regular business hours.